Ok, so here is my compilation of the best introvert sides I have come across. I being a big time introvert, find these situations quite relatable. Do like and comment if you find it relatable and also comment your introvert struggles and I would put them in my next write-up. ☺
- People always think if you want to hang out you have to do something. Like for me,give me a plate of chips, wifi password and I can sit in silence for hours.
- I enjoy solitude and being alone. I can come to an empty flat and sleep peacefully. I am not afraid of darkness or loneliness for that matter. Infact for others it may be loneliness but for me its pure solitude.
- I like the sunset, serenity, rain, quiet places and the moments when you look at the sky and it is so damn beautiful. It always has a new story to tell. I love sunsets because it is the proof of a well-spent day, like the sun has kept its promise to the sky for yet another lifespan.
- Come home, make some tea, sit down and everywhere there is silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether it’s loneliness or solitude.
- After an hour of mental preparation- Ok m ready to go for the party. 🤗 After 5 minutes at the party- Ok m ready to go home. 😟
Do not forget to like and comment with your views!