Hi everyone. So I am back with introvert struggles part 2. I am sure as writers we have that instinct within us somewhere. Do feel free to like, comment and share if you find it relatable.
- Making plans when in a good mood but then that day comes and you actually wanna die. 😂
- Finding conversations meaningless and silences much more comfortable.
- Least lonely when alone and want a godamn rest after a lot of peopling.
- Get home from work and sit on a couch staring at nothing because you’re so emotionally paralyzed having to deal with people all day
- Staying inside at times as it feels too peopley out there.
I know we introverts are kinda different but that’s the way we are. Do not forget to like and comment if you find it related. 🙂