So here I am back with part 3. Introvert are themselves are curious creatures to handle. People may wonder whether introverts are mentally unhealthy. But no, introverts are just a bit reserved.
- During small talks, we introverts either smile or plan an escape.
- When asked for weekend plans our only plan is staying at home doing literally nothing.
- If asked for a social gathering impromptu response, “I’ll have to check my schedule.”
- Quiet in groups. Loud between me and you.
- Leaving a store without finding what we needed because we didn’t want to bother somebody for help.
If this is the case with you too, do like, share and comment your experiences.