Hey peeps! So here I am with the continuation of my introvert struggle series. Its amazing when you guys like my work and provide your opinion. Continue doing the same further 🙂
- We introverts are sober people. We do not believe in investing our time and energy when the place gets too loud. We simply walk out.
- As introverts, we crave for intimate moments and soulful talks and those are’t found in crowds. We hate crowds and we love solace.
- If forcefully, we have to attend a party, we would definitely come up with all sorts of excuses to leave the party early.
- When someone you do not know tries to engage you in small talk and your answers are so direct and to the point that you have no clue how to take that conversation forward.
- That amazing moment when people leave the house and you are finally alone is complete bliss. People can be draining sometimes.
PS : We introverts are good people. Just a bit difficult to understand! We pair up pretty well with the ones of our kind.
Do like, comment and share if you find this post similar to your situation 🙂