Indian weddings are incomplete in itself without songs, dance and music. Songs and dance are one of the most important ingredient of any Indian wedding. To keep the vibe alive at any Indian wedding, it is important to groove to the beats of the latest songs. And needless to say, Bollywood hits are the best when it comes to weddings.
Here is a complete list of peppy Bollywood numbers that are a perfect fit for a hopelessly romantic bride.
- Sadi Gali Aaja (Tanu Weds Manu)– Spice up your wedding place with a rocking number like this. A popular choice of today, this song will make sure that you leave your seats and groove on to its beats.
- Nachde Ne Saare (Baar Baar Dekho) – Of the many latest songs, this is the one that is always on our lips. This song has got the perfect lyrics suitable for a wedding or sangeet ceremony. “Nachde ne saare ral-mil ke, aaj hil-dul ke le saare ke saare nazare, nachde ne saare ral-mil ke aaj hil-dul ke, le saare ke saare nazare – meaning that everyone is happy and gay and dancing in joy. The lyrics explain the feelings of the wedding perfectly.
- London thumakda (Tanu Weds Manu)– Starring Kangana Ranaut, this is a must-have song in your wedding playlist and would surely compel everyone to dance to their fullest.
- Kar Gayi Chull (Kapoor & Sons)– One of the biggest hits, this track is a perfect choice for the wedding to make the bride feel special. This song would undoubtedly work in keeping the dance floor jam packed. Rest assured high and upbeat tunes always work perfectly well.
- Baby Doll (Ragini MMS 2)– Burn the dance floor with the peppy and rocking Baby Doll song. This would be something bright and classy and is a favorite of all times.
- Tune Marri Entriyaan (Gunday)– A Priyanka Chopra starrer, this song would be an ideal pick to mark the grand entry of the bride. Make your bridal entrance memorable with this quirky song which is totally apt for the occasion. The high beat would be perfect to groove to.
- O re Piya (Aaja Nachle) – Sung by the King of Music, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, this soulful and melodious song can perfectly denote the feelings of the bride who has a mixed flow of emotions as she is both happy and skeptical of her new journey of life.
- Raabta (Agent Vinod)– With a great music and some meaningful and well-crafted lyrics, this is a must-play song at your wedding. There is no better occasion than your wedding to play this song which states that what destiny has in store for you is the best.
- Teri Ore (Singh is King)– This song would certainly top the list of ‘not to be left out songs’ for your wedding. It has to be a winner song among the wedding playlist. “ Kheenche mujhe koi dor teri ore” – the lyrics are great for the occasion and is a universal favorite.
- Mast Magan (2 States)– With heart touching lyrics and sung by the melodious Arijit Singh, this song clearly expresses the devotion of a husband and wife towards each other. It is an amazing song that you should choose for your big day.
- Galla Goodiyan (Dil Dhadakne Do) – A funky and energetic song that can change the entire atmosphere and make your wedding place lively. A perfect song to dance to with your family and friends. If you are a true Bolly song lover, you will surely never forget to include this one to your wedding song list.
- Ainyavi Ainyavi (Band Baaja Barat)– A widely played song for wedding ceremonies that will leave you and your guests singing “Ainyavi Ainyavi lut gaya” again and again. Do not miss out on this number and fall in love with every moment of the auspicious ceremony.
Above listed are some of the evergreen Bollywood songs you ought to include in your wedding list. These fail-safe songs will simply be just perfect for the occasion.