A blindman who is walking with a stick, You know whichever direction you move his stick, he will begin to walk.
Because he has no sense of Direction.
It’s the same story with Human Emotions. Whichever direction you move the sentiments, it will get shifted.
No Wise Thinking.
Emotion is a Gift to Humanity, but if it has no direction it’s just a mere Feeling which gets Surfaced with whatever is shown to us.
If you show something in Good light all will say Good. You show something in Bad light all will say Bad. That is why it is easy to Influence Minds.
As every year ends, I tend to feel a little less motivated each time. I ponder on the things that I should have done but I did not do, the achievements I could have unlocked but I did not, the job I could have switched but I didn’t; and a huge list with other similar thoughts webbed deep inside. Not that I wasn’t capable enough; I knew that I could but I did not due to my own “n” number of excuses. Actually, it is a regular thing for me, but you know, you get to realize a lot of things when an entire year has passed by and you feel so empty like you achieved nothing.
Feeling scatterbrained af at times makes me irritated. And I guess it is not something which happens only with me. If you feel you are in the same boat; you will certainly be able to relate to my situation. In such cases, it is important to be more mindful. Here’s how!
1. Be more kind to Yourself – Even if you are your biggest critic; try appreciating your own self at times. Know that you are good and give yourself that compliment. Nothing is impossible for you and sooner or later believe in the fact that good times will follow.
2. Your Journey is Yours – Remember to not judge a book by its cover; meaning do not judge people based on their achievements and the place they are today. Do not waste time and energy in comparing yourself with others. Your journey is yours and you know it better.
3. Limit Time for Social Media – Sometimes social media sites can make you feel crappy. Be real to yourself rather than following people in the unreal virtual world. Do not lose your own self in a black hole of depression on Facebook and Instagram.
4. Do What Makes You Feel Good – Realise your worth and indulge in what makes you a better person. You may be in your best form when you are dancing, singing, maybe painting or working out. In the humdrum and cacophony of this busy life, keep your senses alive; keep yourself alive and focus.
5. Be Grateful – Not everyone has what you have, so realize this and be grateful to God. Instead of focusing on what you lack in life, it is important to count your blessings. Life would indeed be much happier!